Welcome traveler, to Terragenesis – the grand colony building strategy game for anyone and everyone. Select a world, colonize the planet / moon and have a full-blown generated rock that sustains life.
Let’s start colonizing in Terregenesis
Here are the qualities of each planet (or moon) that needs to be taken into account. Without this information, you’ll never be able to create a world full of life. Check them out:
- Temperature (mK)
- Oxygen Levels
- Sea Level
- Ideal Sea Level
- Elevation Range
- Number of Moons (If it is a planet)
Once you are accustomed to your new home, you can start building. You can go through your research, colonies, cultures, biosphere, and satellites.
You can also choose a faction to undergo the life qualities of your new home. Will you follow a swift and fair democracy, or turn to something more communist?
Not only do you have to choose your new home to colonize. In addition to the planets / moons, you’ll need to select a faction to colonize the world. With factions, you gain a certain amount of benefits (depending on the faction).
Make sure to choose wisely. Each faction has its own policies and way of living that affects the growth of the colony.
The choices are as followed:
- United Nations Space Administration: This is a last-stand group of survivors from Earth. They value knowledge and take great pride in their democracy. With the UNSA, you are gifted with reduced cot for Lagrange Academy.
- Horizon Corporation: Here, we have an impatient bunch of spaceflight experts. Horizon Corp. value wealth and Plutocracy for all of its members. With this faction, you’ll be awarded a reduced cost for Orbital Surveyor.
- Sons of Hephaestus: Here are the most conservative of the bunch. With an industrial economy and yearning to keep the planet from becoming “contaminated”, Sons of Hephaestus reign. This super-conserved faction grants a reduced cost for Sky Farm.
- Daughters of Gaia: Lost, but not least – Daughters of Gaia are the most ecological of the factions. This group was founded by Deirdre McCloud with a clear goal in mind – terraform a new into their dreamed garden paradise. Furthermore, alongside the Daughters of Gaia, you are given the perk of reduced cost for Soletta.
Now that you know the faction, which will you choose? Each world needs a specific faction to help it progress and grow faster. Remember, choose wisely.
First, you’ll want to grow your colony. Then add yourself some water, so-on and so-forth. Terra genesis is very strategy oriented. As your colony thrives, you’ll continue to lose credits. Manage your money and resources to the best of your abilities.
Music & Graphics
Let’s start with the bad. Unfortunately, the music is non-existent. Terragenesis for Android is a surprisingly quiet game. You’ll want to play this game with your favorite music playing in the background.
FORTUNATELY, the graphics are amazing. The game is fully rendered in 3D, so there are some sights to behold. Play around and check out the hyper-realistic planets and moons.
Additionally, the Terragenesis Mod Apk latest version is also available to offer loads of features. Take a look at what you can do to make your world-building so much easier:
Terragenesis Mod APK - Latest Version
With the modded version of the game you’ll get these features:
- Unlimited money
- All Planets unlocked
- Free shopping
So, don’t waste any more time. Your citizens are in dire need for a new home to colonize. Time to get started.