Note: "TechBigs services" applies to all services brought to you by the following TechBigs.com website.
TechBigs provides a variety of online and mobile services for users to access and enjoy from anywhere. All apps and games are provided by TechBigs' users and may be freely downloaded and installed from the TechBigs website.
TechBigs' users collect and upload games & apps to the site. After checking the file with anti-virus software, we only decide whether to allow the file display.
These files provided by users:
- Only help other users make the most of the application's potential, help other users find the application useful, and prolong the time of use, creating long-term trust in the application's brand.
- Only help other players have more fun while playing the game by simplifying the gameplay and adding features to help players complete the game in less time.
- Are not hacking or cracking files.
- Do not contain any types of malware.
- Are inability to steal data or crack computers, mobile devices, software, servers, or websites.
TechBigs also warrants that the contents do not:
- Make unreliable and harmful statements
- Entice users to interact with the content by misrepresenting or giving unclear information
- Help users try to steal personal information or trick users into sharing personal information
- Promote content, products, or services in a dishonest or deceptive manner
- Relating to politics or social issues
- Help users fool others
- Encourage any form of data theft or computer cracking or providing users with instructions, equipment, or software that destroys or provides unauthorized access to equipment, software, servers, or website
- Allow users (or promote products and services that enable users) to track or monitor others without their permission
TechBigs will regularly update the conditions of its services available. This may include adding or removing certain functions or features within the TechBigs website.
Should any issues arise with the features and services, users may contact the TechBigs Support Team via email.
Depending on your mobile carrier, using 4G/LTE networks while browsing Techbigs may cause additional fees. We are in no way responsible for these actions. If you require any more information regarding this, please contact your mobile carrier.
Copyright of Content
TechBigs acknowledges all rights to intellectual properties. Any form of content provided by users is their own and should be treated as such.
In the case that user content is posted regarding Services, it will be subject to exposure by TechBigs. TechBigs will therefore have the right to display, modify, and distribute this content to its members and partners.
Users may take the necessary action to delete their content, as TechBigs will still comply with the copyright laws in these cases.
TechBigs has the right to delete, remove or block content if it is deemed to have violated relevant laws. Although, TechBigs is not allowed to edit or manipulate said content. As such, If any users believe their content rights have been infringed upon, they may contact the TechBigs Support Team for further services and assistance.
Any failure to agree with these changes should result in the inability to access TechBigs Services.