QuickShortcutMaker APK 2.4.0
Download QuickShortcutMaker APK Latest Version free for Android. Organize your apps and create shortcuts based on activity.
- Conteúdo [show]
Informação sobre QuickShortcutMaker APK 2.4.0
|Link do Google Play||com.sika524.android.quickshortcut|
Do you have a super-cluttered Android mobile device? Are the applications on your phone taking up too much space that some apps are almost impossible to find without a direct search. You’ll need to organize your applications, and QuickShortcutMAker does just that!
With this application, you can look through your past app activity and organize shortcuts for each of them. This way, all of your middle-use apps that may not be on your home screen due to convenience sake can be reorganized.
The application is so handy and convenient when you’re a tech-nerd or heavy gamer with too many apps to count.
With every new version of the application, you will notice various updated features to keep users satisfied with the content. QuickShortcutMaker is no exception to this rule. Therefore, you can find many welcome additions to the app.
Here are some of the recent updated features inluded in the most recent version (v2.4.0).
This is the current latest version update available. So make sure to take this one if you have enough space and data on your mobile.:
- Italian and Arabic language translations were added.
- The application has adapted to the Android 7 theme.
- The UI dialogue has been adjusted
- A few bugs in the past prevented Google Plus shortcuts from being accessed. This has also been fixed.
- “Rate this App” feature has been added for more user feedback.
On the other hand, you may not have enough space on your device for this application. That is a big possibility, considering this app’s purpose is to organize all of the clutter and apps on your device. Therefore, you would naturally have many different apps that are sucking your mobile data dry.
If that is the case, you can also refer to an older update. It is okay, these older models do not hinder the overall access and experience to the application. In fact, you may barely notice a difference, depending on which specific version you decide to download and install.
Here are some of the past features which are available for older versions. Also take note – these features are included in all higher updates. Thus, everything below is included in the latest version of the application.
Check out past versions here:
- Many language translations were added. These additions include French, Spanish, Japanese, Bahasa Indonesia, Polski and a few more.
- Minor improvements to the app were made to fix older errors.
- You can work with multiple items on the activity list at once. Plus, they can all be added to favorites or be shared.
- The Text format for sharing has been improved.
- There are new themes which can be selected (ADW / Nove / GO / LauncherPro / Apex).
- The number of icons is displayed on themes.
- The shortcut editing screen’s UI has been improved as well.
- Also, the German language translations were added with this update.
- Many more minor improvements were made.
- Tablet support was added to the application. Meaning, all older versions are unable to operate fully or well on an Android Tablet.
- Sharing app information as text has been added.
- The UI for many screens has been improved.
- Of course, some bugs were fixed, as with all updates.
- You can open up the “App info” screen during editing.
- Again, bug fixes and improvements were made. Although, they were very minor and unnoticeable.
- Searching in certain conditions caused the app to crash. This update does away with this problem.
- The function to report any errors with the app was also added. This was a much needed update due to consistent “Failed to load” messages when using the application.
- Memory consumption was lowered when using QuickShortCutMaker for Android. So when using models with low memory, they are safe from crashing.
- Search results can now be filtered and sorted by name.
- Icon bugs were fixed and improved upon.
- Sometimes, icons will become smaller when using the app on tablets. This has been improved and fixed for tablet users to operate the app more efficiently.
- History and favorites have been included to the application.
- Now, the UI style “Android 4.0 (ICS) has been added.
- The activity list has seen a revamp Now activities are grouped by apps.
- Many bugs and errors have been fixed and improved.
These are all the versions to look out for when you are selecting your download. Make sure to have read these carefully, so you are fully satisfied with the version you choose to download.
QuickShortcut Maker APK
You can download the APK version of the application for convenience sake. Luckily, we offer the version here on our website. Also, like already stated, make sure to pick the version which suits your preferences.
What is an APK?
However, you may have also asked what an APK may be. An APK file is short for an Android Application Package. They are a compressed file format that is used by Android and Android-based systems as well. The main point of these files is for the distribution of mobile games, application, and more.
Installing APK Files to Android
Before downloading any version of the APK, you’ll need to take a few measures ahead of time. Firstly, making sure to check our installation guide in order to learn more about APK files. If you’ve never downloaded an APK before, you should definitely check it out.
If this isn’t your first time, then just make sure you have “Unknown Sources” allowed on your device. Otherwise, you won’t be able to download the file for yourself.
Follow the in depth guide here: https://techbigs.com/how-to-install-apk-files
For people with cluttered devices, this is a necessary tool to download. This way, you can swiftly operate and run apps with no issues. Everything will be properly ordered and set, so you may never need to search or scroll through a giant list of unnecessary apps.
In the end, you should download QuickShortcut Maker 2020 for your mobile device’s convenience.