Take a trip to Isla Nublar, epicenter for the Jurassic films. Here, you will meet with some familiar faces of the franchise as you become a part of the action. For instance, you can revive and raise tons of dinosaurs as you expand the park. Additionally, take your creatures and duke it out with other players from all around the globe.
Download Jurassic World for Android to experience the adventure you’d only previously seen in movies.
What to Do in Jurassic World
In Jurassic World the Game, you control your own adventure. This is your park, where anything you want can be imagined. After all, it’s not so simple to bring dinosaurs into society.
Anyways, in the game you have the options to:
- Collect and evolve over 200 different species of dinosaurs. The basic laws of current science mean nothing when you can reanimate these prehistoric animals.
- Build your park with different buildings and landscapes which have all been taken straight from the movies.
- Battle it out against your friends and other players in epic dino vs dino brawls.
- Socialize and interact with different characters from the previous Jurassic movies. In fact, they will all be featured as a part of the unique storyline of the Jurassic World game.
- Use card packs to reanimate special dinosaurs. These packs can be collected as you progress through the game.
- Finally, there are many daily rewards and challenges to keep you occupied. This includes more money in the form of coins, DNA samples, and other important and essential resources to progress.
Jurassic World Subscription Membership
In addition to the following features, you can also get a membership subscription for more additions. However, this benefit will be blocked with a pay wall. Although, it’s pretty inexpensive to sign up for a membership.
- Getting the Jurassic World Membership will cost $9.99 per month. Prices may vary depending on your country and region.
- Before the purchase is made, you will be prompted to login to your Google Account. This is because all funds will be taken out from your own account.
- The subscription uses an automatic renewal feature for processing all payments. Thus, at the end of each month, you will be charged automatically from your account.
- The auto-renew option can be turned off at any time. However, you may not cancel your subscription for the month of the current subscription period. Additionally, you will not be able to receive a refund if you forget to cancel your subscription or turn off the renewal option.
And with that, we can get to the alternative option…