How to Download & Install Mobdro On Firestick
Want to watch free movies and tv show right on your large screen TV using Firestick? Read this guide now and enjoy your favorite movies!
- Contenidos [show]
Streaming platforms have become big during these past years. The rise of Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime among others gave birth to the age of streaming. However, these streaming platforms aren’t free at all. They all require a hefty amount of dollars per month to be able to continually watch your favorite movies and tv shows.
That’s where free streaming apps such as Mobdro come in. This revolutionary tool constantly looks for free video streams available on the web. This allows you to instantly watch any movie or tv show on the go right on your mobile phone or on a tv screen using Firestick. If you’re wondering how you can download and install this on your Firestick, here’s a handy guide!
Steps in Downloading and Installing Mobdro in Firestick
For non-techie people, installing Mobdro in Firestick may seem like a daunting task. But don’t worry! We’re here to guide you every step of the way. Just follow these steps:
- Go to Your Firestick Home – The first step is to make sure that your Firestick is connected to a WiFi network. Then, go to the Firestick home to see all the features.
- Go to Firestick Settings – Then, using your remote, you should navigate to the settings panel of your Firestick. You can locate this usually on the top left of your screen, just after the Apps menu. We need to go to the settings as we need to configure some settings. This is true when we need to install a third-party app such as Mobdro.
- Select My Fire TV – Once you open the settings, you should see the option “My Fire TV” among the available menus. Select this using your remote.
- Select Developer Options – As mentioned earlier, because we’re going to install a third-party app, we need to select the “Developer Options” from the list.
- Choose Apps from Unknown Sources – Then, you’ll be presented with two options: ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources. Select the “Unknown Sources”. By turning this on, we are allowing the installation of any third-party app. In this case, now we can freely install Mobdro in our Firestick.
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources – After selecting the “Apps from Unknown Sources”, there will be a popup screen that presents two options: Turn on and cancel. Choose “turn on” to enable apps to install from unknown sources.
- Open Search – After enabling the apps from unknown sources, you can just press the home button on your Firestick remote. On the left side button, you can click the search option to go to the search bar.
- Search “Downloader” – Now, we’re going to install the Downloader app on Firestick. You need to type “Downloader” in the search bar and select the option that first pops up.
- Choose Downloader – After this, the Downloader app will open and you need to select the image with the word “Downloader”. It should be on the first results that will show.
- Download the “Downloader” – Then, you should select the download button to start downloading this app to your Firestick.
- Wait Patiently – The download should start when you click it. Just wait for it to finish downloading. This usually takes just a short amount of time depending on the strength of your internet connection.
- Open Downloader – After the Downloader has finished downloading, you can now open it.
- Select OK – You should see a quick start guide if you’re correctly following the steps so far.
- Go to the URL bar – You should see the URL bar on the home screen of the Downloader app. In here, you can enter the download link of any application you wish to download.
- Type the Download Link – In the URL bar, just enter the download link of Mobdro APK. If you don’t know, here it is: https://techbigs.com/mobdro.html
- Wait for it to Download – Once you press “Go”, it will automatically download the APK. Just wait for it to download.
- Install – Once the file has been downloaded, you shall see the installation interface of Mobdro. Just select the install button to proceed.
- Wait – Then, just wait as the app is installing.
- Open – Then, just select open and it’s now installed in your Firestick directly!
- Click Agree – Once you tap open, a message will show asking you. Just select “Agree” to continue.
- Choose Channels – As you go in the home page, you should see some categories. Select anything you want to watch.
- Watch! – Now, you can watch free channels without limits! Enjoy!
As you can see, installing Mobdro in your Firestick is easy once we break it down step by step. Just make sure to come back to this guide if ever you find yourself unable to install Mobdro!