This is a game that truly needs no introduction. Call of Duty is the most famous war game series of all time, having racked up hundreds of millions of fans over the course of the last decade. From the original Call of Duty: Finest Hour, where you defend Stalingrad against German forces, to the most recent Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, which is a rebranding of the series and takes the game to a more dark and realistic side of warfare.
Call of Duty has won a spot in the hearts of most gamers out there. From zombies to battle royale and just about everything in-between, the series has, at some point, been enjoyed by gamers the world over.
Now this amazing game is available on mobile for you to enjoy. This is the ultimate Call of Duty experience optimized for handheld devices. The game features maps, game modes, and characters from the original console games – all wrapped into one big ball for your enjoyment.
Packed-out game modes
Probably the most awesome aspect of this game is the fact that you can play so many game modes. Activision have made sure that all the most popular game modes get some time in this game, which means that you’re totally spoiled for choice.
Zombies: You were probably wondering about this, right? Well, yes – Call of Duty Mobile apk features zombie mode. You won’t see your favorite villains – the German zombies from the past – but you will still see some impressive blood-thirsty zombie action. You can use all your favorite modern firearms and melee weapons to take out the brainless foes before they rip you to shreds. Good luck.
Battle royale: Call of Duty has been a little slower to adopt battle royale than other games, but they have made an effort here. Call of Duty Mobile features a battle royale mode for up to 100 players per match. You’ll be gliding into the map at a location of your choice, arming up, and preparing to take out the competition to become number one. This is a decent battle royale mode that any Fortnite or PUBG lover will be pleased with.
Team Deathmatch: Obviously, it wouldn’t be Call of Duty without the classic multiplayer team deathmatch. This mode pits two teams of five players against each other to fight it out in a set amount of time. You can also explore the various deathmatch modes, like capture the flag, domination, and more.
Sniper vs sniper: This awesome game mode encourages you to make use of your surroundings to conceal your movements and use stealth to outwit the other sniper. It’s like Enemy at the Gates but on mobile. This is one of the more slow-paced and nail-biting modes in the Call of Duty Mobile arsenal, and it’s one that anyone with a penchant for sniper warfare will appreciate. Patience is key here.
There’s a lot that you’ll recognize in this game. First of all, there are familiar characters who you’ll know from previous Call of Duty: Modern Warfare games – think Captain Price and the rest. But this isn’t the only thing that’s familiar. Activision know that their fans have a lot of love for game maps like Nuketown, and they’ve made sure to include a lot of the classic maps from previous Call of Duty games.
One of the most instantly striking things about Call of Duty Mobile apk is the graphics. Activision has made an effort to ensure that the graphics are on-par with previous-generation console graphics. In other words, the graphics are pretty much the same as they were at the end of the PS2 era, and the beginning of the PS3 era. This is actually really impressive for a mobile game, and it shows how far we’ve come in the last decade.
The game is the pinnacle of multiplayer mobile gaming. If you’re looking to compete with people around the world, then Call of Duty Mobile is the way to go. The game is played by millions of people around the world and is totally free to download. You can buy additional features and battle passes when playing the game, but the basic version won’t cost you a penny.
Call of Duty Mobile APK Mod Menu
Download Call of Duty Mobile APK mod Menu to unlock more weapons and other features. Make your gameplay more enjoyable with mod Menu. It’s free to download and play. Try it now.
- Working on emulator & real devices
- Tested on Android 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10 & LDPlayer Emulator Android 5. Others may not work.
- Actual Autoban Rate with Hostfile App: 5%
1. Important never forget to use hostfile app or you will be banned for sure.
- Hostfile App: Host_File_App.apk - Please always use Hostfile App before you login to the game.
- Alternative Hostfile App: This is the alternative hostfile app. Only use if the normal hostfile app don't works well for you.
- - Download 3.0:
2. To close the menu, click the title of it.
3. Some sub-menus do need scrolling down to go back.
4. Some mod must be disabled before you join another match or it will not let you in! That exploit needs to be activated on countdown and deactivated when the match ends.
- Distance Check
- FoV Check
- Shoot to aim
5. Chams & Wall are still buggy. COD tried to patch it. Instead we added distance ESP for now as alternative. We will still try to make Chams & Wall better.
How to enable necessary permissions:
1. Only necessary on Android 6+.
2. Open the app info for Call of Duty.
3. Go to permissions, enable: Phone & Storage.
4. Go to advanced and activate overlay/draw over other apps permission.
-> Overlay permission might be located and named different on each brand.
5. If your license is placed wrong or you forget one of that permissions, the game will crash right on start.
You got banned for any reason and want to make a clean, new account? Please do this:
1. Remove COD MOD
2. Delete in internal storage everything except of Android Folder, License and private files (like videos, pictures).
3. Change IP. If you are on WLAN, disconnect internet box from electric for 10 seconds. If you are on LTE, reboot device.
4. Reboot device
5. Install COD again, make new account with guest.
NOTE: This is important. If you banned once, your IP and device is flagged. That's why you strictly need to follow this steps to be able to make a clean and fresh new account without any flags.